- Powered by Yip Tse & Tang, Solicitors & Notaries 葉謝鄧律師行

Anton Piller Order (Civil Search Order)
Amendments to the Copyright Ordinance

Committal to Prison

If an injunction order is breached, the Plaintiff may apply to the court to commit (i.e. send) the party to prison. This is called committal proceedings. The Plaintiff has to show that the Defendnat has deliberately breached the injunction. The injunction order must have been personally served on the Defendant before the Plaintiff can apply for committal.